Easybase automatically tracks the analytics and logging of your tables, functions, and APIs. This data is very easily accessible from the Monitor page. Head there to see the resources in the currently selected workspace.
The following analytics and metadata are available from this view:
- Invocations (sum) – how many times this function was invoked
- Errors (sum) – how many times did this function error out
- ConcurrentExecutions (sum) – the sum of concurrent executions for this function at a given point in time
- Duration (average) – the average duration of this function's execution
- Logs – The raw output from this function to the output stream.
Use the button group in the top-right corner of the Monitor view to change both the displayed time frame and granularity.
- File storage – cloud bucket disk space used by images, videos and files.
- Record storage – The on-disk space used by this postgres database instance.
- IOPS (coming soon)
- Active sessions (coming soon)
- Average active executions (AAE) (coming soon)
- CPU Usage (coming soon)